Skip to main content

Best Items To Get For Baby

Entertaining Baby

Fisher Price Rainforest Mobile £54,99


As my baby is currently five months old and he is my second I thought I would share with the you the items that I most use. These are items that he uses the most and that can entertain him as sometimes I also have to share my time with my three year old. All these items are Fisher Price the Rainforest collection except for the Chad Valley plainest ring. I have found the rainforest collection to be brilliant. I used the mobile for me eldest son and he sleeps through the night. I am sure this has something to do with the noise that the mobile makes. Its soothing rainforest sounds, it also has lights as he got older he would press the light when he woke up. And the movement of the hanging animals helped to send him off to sleep. I nursed both my sons so it helped me to teach them to fall asleep on their own rather than on me. As he is five months old and I am just starting to put him down at similar times of each day. I feed him then put him under the mobile. Honestly one of the best things I ever brought for my baby yes it it slightly more expensive than some. But I found the simple ones had no real calming effect they need the lights and a similar tune.


Fisher Price Bouncer £30

A bouncer can be used from newborn till they are around six months, both my boys were only 4 and 5lbs so they were in it a long time. They cannot yet sit in a highchair and to be honest it would be quite uncomfortable so this is ideal. There are lots and this is not possibly the best one but it is the one I had. It vibrates and has toys on the front. Sometimes if you need to do dinner or you need a shower this are ideal. You defiantly need one!


Fisher Price Rainforest Play Gym £49,99

This baby gym is the best baby gym around! If you want something to keep your baby active a play gym is essential. It helps with tummy time as they get older, and to roll on their sides. Its also good for babies hand and eye co ordination. Before bedtime it is also good exercise to help use up some of their energy for small amounts of time. This baby gym plays sounds of the rainforest and lights up to all colours under a string of butterflies. It has lots od different objects to encourage them to roll over.



Chad Valley Baby Playnest Ring £25

Now that my son is almost six months I will start to help him sit up in this play ring. It is soft, has activities on to keep him busy and help him sit up. I find that he likes to watch his brother, so he prefers to sit up and also sometimes the bouncer is almost laying back a little to far so this is an ideal change. Ready for the next phase.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hallway

Hallway Design My Hallway was very dark when we brought this house two years ago there was no natural light. This was because the front door had no glass or window and the walls were dark in colour. I went for pale grey with a blue undertone this makes the grey paint warmer. Having tiles on the floor means it can be a little cold so I did not want a cool tone of grey. I was going to use Farrow and Balls Elephants Breathe but I found this to be very dark. Although other Farrow and Ball colours I love such as Pale Powder.ere also a dark colour.  The first thing we did was change the door to one which has glass. It is enough to let the light in but still provides us with privacy.  Then we painted the stairs white as they were a very dark brown instantly this made the room feel more modern and brighter. The door handles were all gold and looked very dated and did no longer matched the grey on the walls. So we got these iconic door handles which can be fo

May New Home Buys

This month I have quite a few nice new things for my home here they are! This calendar is perfect for me, being a busy mum I always forget the date. This was only £3,99 from B and M stores and it looks lovely in the kitchen or hallway. I purchased two of these one for my bathroom and one for my hallway. When it is on I think it looks so pretty. And gives some glamour to the room, I also think it would look great on a dining room table if you had two. This small hurricane lamp is for candles from Next I actually use it as a vase. I am not sure if you are meant to so I just put a clear small glass inside to protect it then add my water to the glass and flowers. This was £8.00 This is from The Range for utensils but as you can see I use it for all the clutter next to the sink! Around £2,99

Easter Decorations For The Home

Spring This time of year spring is one of my favourite times of the year, spring is when we know here in England that summertime is getting closer. No more dark nights and cold days but longer lighter days with warmer weather.  My son was also born on the 14th of March this year so I now love this month even more than I did! Having children I now have two boys means that you start to embrace different times of the year like christmas and easter. Well as my eldest son is nearly three I wanted to this year decorate our home. It makes easter more exciting and another nice reason to celebrate. Also they can enjoy the easter egg hunt in the garden with my family. The best place I found for easter decorations for the home was TKMaxx it had an amazing selection where I live. They had done easter so well without looking tacky and they are the type of decorations you can put away and bring out the following year. Bunting is also a lovely addition in the home for spring. When springti